Monday, July 5, 2010

Grocery Shopping and New Diet Plan

Tomorrow I'm starting the UltraMetabolism Prescription. I decided to skip the 1 week preparation as I didn't feel it was necessary for myself. I think it's a great idea to have people ease into no caffeine/sugar/high fructose corn syrup/pre-packaged foods, but I don't have problems with most of that stuff and I really wanted to just get started on the plan, as I had originally planned to start the preparation last week. I did a big grocery shopping trip today at Trader Joe's. I haven't been there in over a year and was so excited to go. I had picked out a few recipes from the book and was bummed that TJ's didn't have everything I needed. It's okay, though, I got alot of great stuff and am really excited for the yummy meals I'll be making over the next three weeks! I will say, though, I can't wait for the three weeks of this Phase I detox to be over! I'm already missing my eggs, cheese and pasta! I'm really excited to see how my body responds to this new way of eating. I'm obviously hoping for some great weight loss, but I'm also really hoping to find a healthy and natural fix for my insulin resistance. I will be using my blog as a daily journal to keep track of how I'm feeling and such. I will also post pictures and recipes. For all of my PCOSers out there, I'm really hoping I have found a new lifestyle that will get my body working how it is supposed to, PCOS be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment