Sunday, September 19, 2010

My First OAMC Meal!

So, I did my cooking for my freezer meals on Monday, but we just ate the first one tonight. I can't complain, since we have eaten at home all but one day this week (we ordered pizza once), and now I can wait even longer to do a big shopping trip again! The first meal we tried was the Chicken Broccoli Casserole from Once a Month Mom. Overall, it was really yummy! I forgot to a picture, but it definitely didn't look like the picture on the website. I will definitely be making this again. The only problems I ran across involved our oven taking forever, as usual.

I also made Donnie's spaghetti sauce for the first time on Friday! It's far from my "kind" of food, because it has both ground beef and pork sausage, but it's so yummy that I really can't complain. And it came out awesome! I am excited because we love spaghetti, but Donnie never wants to make it, so now I can make it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment